With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Silverpop (also known as Acoustic Campaign).
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Silverpop
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Silverpop account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Silverpop information
Log in to your Silverpop account and collect the following information:
- Engage Pod—This is the number appended to the login URL for Silverpop. For example, if your login URL is https://login4.silverpop.com, your Engage Pod is 4.
- Client ID, Client Secret, and Refresh Token—Complete the steps outlined in Application account access to create a unique client ID, secret, token, and then save this information for the Attentive connection. It is recommended that you name the application Attentive so that it is easily identifiable.
- List ID—The unique ID of your contacts list in Silverpop. Contacts from Attentive will be added to this list.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Silverpop.
- Enter the details that you previously collected in Step 1:
- List ID
- Client ID
- Engage Pod
- Client Secret
- Refresh Token
- Click Set up integration. Your Silverpop account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Silverpop integration.