With this integration, you can pass information collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to your Responsys account.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Responsys
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Responsys account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Responsys information
Follow the guide to Create API users in Responsys. Then, collect the username and password for the API user that you created specifically for the Attentive integration.
Log in to your Responsys account and find the relevant List Name for which you want Attentive to add contacts.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Responsys.
- Enter the details that were collected in Step 1:
- List Name
- Auth API Endpoint—Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the URL.
- Click Set up integration. Your Responsys account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Responsys integration.