With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Cordial.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Cordial
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Cordial account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Cordial information
Log in to your Cordial account and collect the following information:
- API key—Complete the steps to create an API Key in the Cordial platform specifically for Attentive. Note that you must allow (place on an allowed list) the following IP addresses:
- List Name—Navigate to the Lists page in Cordial and decide which list you want Attentive to add contacts to.
After collecting the relevant Cordial information, follow step 2 to complete the integration.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Cordial.
- Enter the following details:
- Click Set up integration. Your Cordial account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Cordial integration.