With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Iterable.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Iterable
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Iterable account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Iterable information
Log in to your Iterable account and collect the following information:
- API Key—Follow the steps to generate an API key specifically for the Attentive integration. After you generate an API key, save the unique key in a safe location.
- Iterable List ID—Navigate to the Lists page. Then, copy and save the relevant List ID for which you want Attentive to add contacts. Note that this ID is numeric.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Iterable.
- Enter the details that were collected in Step 1:
- API Key
- List ID
- Click Set up integration. Your Iterable account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Iterable integration.