With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Klaviyo.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Klaviyo
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Klaviyo account
- How to set up an Attentive account
- How to add your customer segments from Klaviyo to Attentive
Step 1. Collect Klaviyo information
Log in to your Klaviyo account and collect the following information:
- Private API key—Complete the steps to generate a new private API key in Klaviyo.
- List ID—Decide which list in Klaviyo you plan to add contacts to, then find the List ID.
After collecting the relevant Klaviyo information, follow the Attentive setup steps to complete the integration.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Klaviyo.
- Enter the following details that you previously collected in the Collect Klaviyo information section:
- API Key—The private API key that you generated in the previous step.
- List ID—The unique ID of your contacts list in Klaviyo.
- Click Set up integration. Your Klaviyo account is now connected to Attentive.
Now, when contacts are added to Klaviyo from Attentive, they include custom profile properties:
||This property indicates the contact signed up using a coupon.|
||The property indicates the time the contact signed up for SMS (sent in UTC format).|
||This property indicates that the contact signed up for Attentive’s SMS program.|
||The property indicates the time the contact signed up for emails (sent in UTC format).|
||This contains the referring URL where the user consented to marketing services.|
This property indicates a customer provided value (example:
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Klaviyo integration.