With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Bluecore.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Bluecore
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Bluecore account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Bluecore information
Contact your Bluecore account representative and ask for the following information for your account:
- API Key
- Partner Name
- Company Token
Next, log in to your Bluecore account and go to the Campaigns page. Locate the campaign that you want to add the list of contacts to and save the following information:
- Campaign ID
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Bluecore.
- Enter the following details:
- API Key—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1.
- Campaign ID—The campaign that will receive the list of contacts from the Attentive sign-up unit. This ID was collected in Step 1.
- Partner Name—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1.
- Company Token (Optional)—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1. This field is required if you want to use the Use Track API and Event Name for Track API fields.
- Use Track API (Optional)—When enabled (enter 1), this sends a postback to Bluecore’s Track endpoint to indicate that a user is double opted-in. When disabled (enter 0), a postback is not sent to Bluecore’s Track endpoint.
- Note: By default, Attentive sends a postback to Bluecore’s email/send endpoint to indicate that a user is opted-in.
- Event Name for Track API (Optional)—The name for events that Attentive sends to Bluecore. By default, Attentive uses
customer_patchas the name for events.
- Click Set up integration. Your Bluecore account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Bluecore integration.