The Dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of a program's revenue, subscriber growth, and message performance over the last 7, 14, or 28 days. From the Dashboard, you can:
- Create a message
- View revenue generated
- View new subscribers
- View campaigns sent on an overall and individual campaign level
Create a message
The Create button appears on most screens throughout the UI. Use it to compose a marketing message.
- Click Create.
- Select One Time Message or A/B Test from the menu.
From the Create button, you can:
Metrics Dashboards (Total program)
All statistics reported in these sections of the Dashboard are aggregated across the program as a whole. The timeframes are not adjustable.
- Revenue Generated
- New Subscribers
- Campaigns Sent
The Revenue Generated dashboard displays:
- Revenue total over the past 28 days
- Bar graph of revenue totals for the last 7, 14, and 28 days
- Average daily revenue totals show a percentage comparison to totals from the previous week and previous month
Hover over a bar on the graph to see the revenue generated on a particular day.
The New Subscribers dashboard displays:
- Total subscribers over the last 28 days
- Bar graph of total subscribers over the last 7, 14, and 28 days
- Average daily subscribers show a percentage comparison of new subscribers to totals from the previous week and over the last month
Hover over a bar on the graph to see the new subscribers on a particular day.
The Campaigns Sent dashboard displays totals for all messages:
- Total messages sent for the previous 28 days
- Week over week and last week to month changes in revenue
- Average CVR (purchases / clicks)
- Total revenue
The table below lists individual campaigns, including one-time and A/B tests. For each campaign, you can view:
- Total sent
Campaign Performance Dashboards
To view the performance of a campaign, click the campaign name on the Campaigns Sent table.
This dashboard lists these details on a message level:
- Campaign's internal name
- Segment (recipients)
- Summary of the message make-up: MMS, SMS, or both
- Total Delivered with completion time
- Clicks: number and percentage
- Conversions: number and percentage of clicks
- Revenue: Total and cost per message
- Unsubscribed percentage with exact number
You can also view a message’s activity over a 24-hour period:
- x axis is hour by hour
- y axis is number of clicks
The Conversion Details dashboard shows conversions by region and platform.