The Instagram Story Swipe Up feature is currently only available to Instagram business accounts with over 10,000 followers or verified accounts. It's perfect for businesses and influencers looking to share new content or products with their followers. Before you begin using Attentive’s SMART links, you need to know how to add a Swipe Up link to your Instagram Story.
- Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the camera icon in the top left corner of
your screen, or swipe right from anywhere in Feed to create an Instagram Story.
- Create your Instagram Story by uploading the beautiful Instagram Story asset we’ve
created for you. Our assets have been vetted by our legal and design teams for TCPA
and ADA compliance. To choose a photo from your phone’s library or gallery, swipe up
anywhere on the screen.
- Tap on the chain link icon and enter the SMART link.
- You’re ready to post!
How to make an Instagram Stories ad
You can manage Instagram Stories ads in the Facebook ads manager, and these can run for as long as you wish. You can optimize them to match the business objective that matters to you. Facebook lays
out in-depth details for creating Instagram Stories ads. Here’s how you can create a stories ad
using Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager. You can either use Guided Creation or Quick Creation to create an
ad. Click Create.
- Select the Brand Awareness, Reach, Video views, Conversions, App installs, Lead
Generation or Traffic objective.
- In the Placements section, select Automatic Placements or Edit Placements. Instagram
Stories is selected by default in both work streams. It’s important you ensure Instagram
Stories is the only field selected.
- Follow the rest of the steps to continue building your ad campaign. When you’re ready,
click Confirm to publish your changes.