With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to the Sailthru platform. This enables you to combine email and text within Sailthru's orchestration layer for lifecycle messaging.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Sailthru
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Sailthru account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Sailthru information
Log in to your Sailthru account and collect the following information:
- API Key and Secret—Navigate to the API & Postbacks page.
- Note: Ensure that the API Key has Read and Write permissions.
- List name—The name of the list that you created in Sailthru to import the Attentive contacts. See Managing Lists Overview in Sailthru’s documentation for more information.
After you collect the information from Sailthru, you can log in to the Attentive platform to complete the integration.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Sailthru.
- Enter the following details that you previously collected in the Collect Sailthru information section:
- API Key
- List Name (Note that this name is case sensitive)
- Click Set up integration. Your Sailthru account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Sailthru integration.