With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Bronto.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Bronto
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Bronto account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Bronto information
To set up your Bronto integration, you need to generate an access token and collect the Bronto List ID for which list you want to add contacts. To do so, complete the following steps:
API Access token
Bronto List ID
Find the ID of the list for which you want Attentive to add contacts. You can add contacts to multiple Bronto lists. If you want to add contacts to multiple lists, copy all desired List IDs.
- Log in to your Bronto account and navigate to the overview page for the list.
- Look at the footer of that page and copy the List ID.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Bronto.
- Enter the following details:
- Access Token—This was generated in Step 1.
- List ID (Optional)—If you have a single List ID, enter it in this field.
- Multiple List IDs (Optional)—If you have multiple List IDs, enter it in this field. The following format is accepted with quotations: [“List ID 1”, “List ID 2”, “List ID 3”].
- Signup Type Field ID (Optional)
- Click Set up integration. Your Bronto account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Bronto integration.