Use campaign performance metrics to make tweaks to improve your campaigns over time. Attentive campaign metrics include:
- Delivered: The total number of messages delivered to subscribers by this campaign.
- Clicks: The number of subscribers who clicked on a link in a message sent by this campaign. Note that clicks are not unique, and one subscriber clicking multiple times will increase both clicks and CTR.
- CTR: Click-through rate. Calculated by the total clicks divided by the number of recipients.
- Conversions: The number of subscribers who clicked on a link in a message you sent, and who bought something from your business. Note that purchases/conversions are not unique, and one subscriber making multiple purchases will increase both conversions and CVR.
- CVR: Conversion rate. Calculated by the total conversions divided by the number of clicks.
- Revenue: The revenue attributed to this campaign.
- Revenue/Message: The revenue generated per message of this campaign. For example, if your campaign's revenue was $100 and you sent messages to 10 different subscribers, the revenue/message would be $10.
- Unsubscribed: The number of subscribers who unsubscribed from you after receiving a message in this campaign.
See high-level campaign performance
You can see a high-level summary of campaign performance by clicking the Delivered button from the Campaigns tab.
See detailed campaign performance
To see more details about the performance of a campaign, click the three dots on a campaign, and click View performance.
Here, you can see details about the campaign including its name, audience, and performance metrics. See the Conversion Details panel for conversion rates by region and platform.
Tip: Hover over the 24-Hour Engagement graph to see click-through rate at different times during a 24-hour window.