With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Drip.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Drip
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Drip account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Drip information
In order to set up your Drip integration, you need two pieces of information: API Token (also known as API Key) and Account ID. To locate this information, view the following Drip documentation:
- Settings - API Token—Generate a new API Token specifically for Attentive. Then, save the token to be used in Step 2.
- Settings - Account—Find the unique ID for your Drip account. Then, save it to be used in Step 2.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Drip.
- Enter the following details:
- Click Set up integration. Your Drip account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Drip integration.