Attentive's Smart Sending setting automatically prevents subscribers who've recently received a one-time message from receiving another too quickly.
The default setting is 12 hours, but you can edit this window to be longer or shorter than the default.
Note: if a customer triggers a transactional journey, transactional messages will continue to be sent during Smart Sending.
You should know
- You can disable Smart Sending for both journeys and messages, but we recommend keeping Smart Sending on for journeys.
To edit Smart Sending settings:
- Navigate to the Setting tab and then click Message Settings.
- Scroll to the Smart Sending section.
- Use the Hour(s) menu to specify the number of hours for message spacing.
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page to save your preference.