If you notice a mistake, have a better idea, or just want to use a different asset, you can edit both types of campaigns as long as it hasn’t been delivered yet.
Edit a campaign
Campaigns can be edited while in draft mode or if they are paused. If you want to edit a campaign that's already been scheduled, pause it first.
- Go to Campaigns and find the campaign you want to pause by clicking Scheduled for scheduled campaigns, or Drafts for campaigns in draft mode.
- If the campaign is in draft mode, click the three dots menu on a campaign and select Edit.
If the campaign is scheduled, click Pause and edit ...
and then click Pause and edit to confirm.
- Make changes to your campaign, and click Schedule or Send now.
- Click Schedule. Your campaign is now scheduled.
Clone a campaign
You can also clone a campaign, which you can then edit if necessary and then schedule for a future date. You can clone scheduled, delivered, or draft campaigns. To clone a campaign:
- Go to Campaigns and find the campaign you want to clone, either from the Scheduled, Delivered, or Drafts section.
- Click the three dots menu on the campaign you want to clone and click Clone.
Your campaign is now cloned. You can find it at the top of the list after clicking the Drafts button.