You have the option to show or hide legal language on an email sign-up unit, but not on an SMS sign-up unit.
- Start on the Design tab of the sign-up unit under Email page > Page styles.
- Click the Legal language section to expand it.
- Slide the show/hide toggle switch on (if it's not already on).
- Make any changes to the formatting of the legal language field, as needed.
The preview of the unit on the right shows your changes.
- Make changes to the other components of the unit, as desired, and click Save and continue.