With this integration, you can pass information collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to your Ometria account. You can view the data that is passed to Ometria, as well as the use cases for this integration.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Ometria
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Ometria account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Ometria information
Log in to your Ometria account and collect the following information:
- API Key—View API keys learn how to generate a unique token for the Attentive integration. After you generate the key, save it to be used in the Attentive platform.
- Collection—Contacts are organized into collections. This will be the source the contact was acquired from, for example: Attentive. After you locate the relevant collection name, save it to be used in the Attentive platform.
- Segment IDs (also known as List IDs)—These are your customer segments. View Saved segments to learn how to locate the IDs that you’d like to send leads to, then save it to be used in the Attentive platform.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Ometria.
- Enter the following details that were previously collected in Step 1:
- API Key—The unique token for the Attentive integration.
- Collection—Note that you can only configure one collection for this field.
- List IDs (also known as Segment IDs)—Note that you can add multiple list IDs in this field by using a comma-separated list.
- (Optional) Edit the following fields:
- Forward Opt-Outs—Enable this setting to receive opt-out data on users in the Ometria platform. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Forward phone—Enable this setting to receive phone numbers of subscribers in the Ometria platform. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Forward emails—Enable this setting to receive email addresses of subscribers in the Ometria platform. By default, this setting is enabled.
- Click Set up integration. Your Ometria account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Ometria integration.