September 22, 2021
Klaviyo users will be able to build Attentive segments and include their subscribers who've interacted with a Klaviyo email by receiving, opening, and/or clicking it.
Before you begin
The functionality in this beta is available to Klaviyo users who have a live integration with Attentive.
To check the integration:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Klaviyo should appear in the Your Apps section.
- If you need to install Klaviyo, scroll down the Integrations page to the Email service provider section and follow the instructions in the Klaviyo Setup Guide.
Clients with an Attentive/Klaviyo integration will now have these new filtering options on the A subscriber's activity menu:
- Received an email
- Opened an email
- Clicked an email
Note: See Create a dynamic segment for complete instructions on creating a segment.
Create segment of subscribers who received a Klaviyo email but didn't open it, which is helpful if you want to send a follow-up email but not include those who opened the first one.
- Choose A subscriber's activity from the conditions menu.
- Build the statement by choosing Has and then Received an email from the menus.
- Select a frequency (at least once) and timeframe (over all time).
This segment will target subscribers who didn't open an email and exclude anyone who received and opened/clicked the first email.
- The number of subscribers starts syncing from the day the Klaviyo integration goes live and backfills up to 90 days.
- The Eligible recipients count may change as you adjust the time/frequency settings. See here for more information about how eligible subscribers are included/excluded.