With this integration, you can pass email addresses and phone numbers collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Exponea (acquired by Bloomreach). This enables you to connect your customer data platform to Attentive.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Exponea
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Exponea account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Exponea information
Log in to your Exponea account and collect the following information:
- Project token—Each project has its own project token (ID) that is used when setting event tracking on the website or in mobile apps. See General project settings to learn how to find your unique project token.
- API Secret and API key—You can set up an API Group specifically for the Attentive connection. See Setting up API Groups for details, then copy and save your unique API Secret and API key for Attentive.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Exponea.
- Enter the following details:
- Project Token—This identifies which project the Attentive event is sent to. Enter the unique ID that was collected in Step 1.
- API Secret—Enter the secret that was generated and saved in Step 1.
- API Key—Enter the key that was generated and saved in Step 1.
- Domain Name—Enter the site where the sign-up unit (also known as a creative) is currently hosted. For example, mysite.shopify.com.
- Event Type Label—Enter a unique label to identify this event type. For example, Attentive sign-up capture.
- Edit the Forward phone number setting. By default, this setting is enabled. Note the following:
- Enable this setting to forward any phone numbers collected by Attentive to Exponea.
- Disable this setting to forward only email addresses collected by Attentive to Exponea.
- Click Set up integration. Your Exponea account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Exponea integration.