With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to a contact list in your Sendlane account.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- What information to collect from Sendlane
- How to set up the integration in the Attentive platform
Here’s what we don’t cover in this guide:
- How to set up a Sendlane account
- How to set up an Attentive account
Step 1. Collect Sendlane information
Log in to your Sendlane account and complete the following steps:
- Generate a unique API token in Sendlane for the Attentive integration. Note that this integration uses Sendlane’s API v2.
- Create a list in Sendlane specifically for Attentive contacts and save the List ID. After users subscribe, their contact information is posted back to this list in Sendlane.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Sendlane.
- Enter the following details that you collected in Step 1:
- API Key
- List ID
- (Optional) Edit the Forward phone numbers setting. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Note: If you want to enable this setting so that phone numbers captured through the Attentive sign-up unit are forwarded to your Sendlane account, the Forward emails setting must also be enabled. In order to add phone numbers to Sendlane, they must be associated with email addresses.
- (Optional) Edit the Forward emails setting. By default, this setting is enabled so that email addresses captured through the Attentive sign-up unit are forwarded to your Sendlane account.
- Note: If this setting is disabled, the integration will not work because email addresses are required in order to add contacts to Sendlane.
- Click Set up integration. Your Sendlane account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Sendlane integration.